Monday, May 28, 2012

Steaks are on the grill, our summer vacation is being planned, spending tons of time outside... these are the things I love about summer! :) I am learning to look at it a different way this year... normally I am complaining about how sweaty I am or how hot it is... but now I am looking at it as... no school!! I guess that is what high school does to you... :) I have been spending a lot more time with my family lately and staying off the computer. I finally got on the computer for the first time today, tonight... confusing? I have a knack for confusing people... :) I leave you with one more dose of epicocity! Becca out!




(This was a draft from a few days ago, and I forgot to hit "Publish".... :P)






4 comments:

  1. Wow, those flower photos are gorgeous! I the one in the top right hand corner an Iris? It just looks like a purple one I have in my garden.
    I SO can't wait for summer here, but winter is nice too, as you get hot chocolate with LOTS of fluffy marshmallows in it, and bonfires with great people. (And not to mention that my birthday falls in it too, so thats a bonus!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think that is actually some kind of lily (Day lily or easter lily... maybe... :P) Happy bday whenever it is! Hope summer comes soon for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very pretty pictures Becca! Lovely!
    Nat

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting!! :)