Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Right Now...



Seeing (reading): Our Town and The Giver.


Smelling: The oranges that I am peeling.

Tasting: Green Tea.

Hearing: 50 Ways To Say Goodbye by Train (SO GOOD!)

Excited About: The end of school in a few weeks! I can't wait!

Not Excited About: The essay I am about to start writing in a few minutes. 

Is anyone else ready for school to be over? I can't wait for sunshine, hopefully cool-ish days (I doubt it because... I live in Texas), nights downtown with friends, swimming, days spent outside, going to Florida again, and just enjoying the freedom from school. I need it.... 


What are you excited about?


Becca

3 comments:

  1. Love the photo!!
    Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous you get to stop school in a few weeks! Here we've only been back at it for about 6 weeks. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of happy for school to be over because, really, who isn't? But I'm also sad that I'm not going to see my friends as much, especially the ones that are graduating. I live in Texas too, so I'm not seeing much hope for cool days :(
    -mal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I know what you mean about friends graduating.... It is sad.... life goes on! ;) I'm taking in as much cool weather as I can for now.....

      Becca

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting!! :)