Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hey! :)

My freshman year of High School is OVER! :) So exciting!! Kinda bittersweet at the same time... I have an entire summer ahead of me!!!! Here is my list of things that I would like to accomplish...



  • Get my Canon Rebel t3i with the money I earn from babysitting and odd jobs 
  • Go to 6 flags and maybe ride the last ride I have not ridden yet... the Titan... Scary thought...
  • Get at least 10 more followers... don't be shy... :P Follow me! It will make my day!!!!!!
  • Exercise several times a week
  • Have a sleepover with my 3 best friends
  • Read at least 2 books a week
The list could go on and on... I will add a few things if I get my camera, but I will keep it at 6 things for now... :)

What are you going to do with your summer!?!? Have fun! :)

In His name!

Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting!! :)