Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happyyyyy Sundayyyy!!! :-)

Hey ya'll! 
      At church today I took lots of pictures of the little children I helped take care of! :) They were so cute!!


Look at that innocent smile! :P

I thought this little face was adorable!

This little boy's hands were just too cute!! *click* :)

Ok... that is totally normal... go sit in a toy bin! :)

Aww... :) He is a really cute kid!

My sweet sister agreed to do another photo shoot! :)
 We saw the most gorgeous tree today, and I had to take a picture of it!! (Ok... more than one...)




This spring break feels so weird!! :) I constantly keep saying to myself... go work! :) I keep forgetting to relax! :) My dad is letting me use his old Canon Rebel ti. . . I love it! It is film, but it still takes amazing pictures! Well, I will try to upload more photos tomorrow!!

~Becca

2 comments:

  1. These little guys are TOO cute! I love the first flower picture! The contrast of pink/blue is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement!!! :) That really made my day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting!! :)